Just A Little Something About Your Microwave, And Water
.Effects of Microwaving:
• Microwave emissions cause alteration in the catabolic (breakdown) behavior of glucoside
• Microwaves altered catabolic behavior of plant-alkaloids when raw, cooked or frozen vegetables were exposed for even very short periods
• Ingestion of micro-waved foods caused a higher percentage of cancerous cells in blood
• Due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions occurred in the lymphatic system, causing degeneration of the immune system’s capacity to protect itself against cancerous growth
• The unstable catabolism of micro-waved foods altered their elemental food substances, leading to disorders in the digestive system
• Those ingesting micro-waved foods showed a statistically higher incidence of stomach and intestinal cancers, plus a general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues with a gradual breakdown of digestive and excretory system function
Microwave exposure causes significant decreases in the nutritional value of all foods studied, particularly:
• A decrease in the bioavailability of B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotrophics
• Destruction of the nutritional value of nucleoproteins in meats
• Lowering of the metabolic activity of alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides and nitrilosides (all basic plant substances in fruits and vegetables)
• Marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods.
• Has been linked to causing infertility in men
• Denatures many of the essential proteins in the food making them virtually indigestible
How “Pure” is your Tap Water?
• Many municipal water purification plants are too old or too poor to comply with EPA standards
• There may be contaminants that enter the water supply that are not on the EPA’s hit list, and they escape detection
• Current testing and purification technology may miss some contaminants, which get past filtering systems and enter the water supply.
• Some germs may be resistant to current disinfecting methods, such as cryptosporidium, the chlorine-resistant parasite that was implicated in the 1993 Milwaukee water contamination episode, in which 40,000 people suffered gastrointestinal illnesses and over 100 immuno compromised people died. Even so, this germ is still not on the EPA’s “most wanted” list for monitoring and detection. Other germs, such as E.coli and Giardia, are tiny enough to slip through some filtration systems.
• The long-term effects of drinking a gallon of chlorinated water every day for seventy years have not been determined
• 2/3 of the nation’s water treatment plants are obsolete and perhaps unsafe
• 1986 which banned lead in plumbing, in a 1993 report the EPA admitted that 819 water treatment plants in the United States produce water containing above safe levels of lead.
• The government’s Office of Technology Assessment reported that the water in 1/3 of 954 American cities was seriously contaminated
About Purified Water:
• Able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them
• Cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time)
• The more purified water a person drinks, the higher the body acidity becomes
• Notably, carbon dioxide from the air is rapidly absorbed, making the water acidic and even more aggressive
• Purified water tends to be acidic and can only be recommended as a way of drawing poisons out of the body
• Long term drinking should be avoided except in special circumstances
About Boiled Water:
• Boiling is the best way to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites.
You should disinfect your drinking water by boiling if:
• Your community has been issued a boil water advisory
• You are using water directly from a stream, lake or shallow well
• Lab tests of your water show that it contains “fecal coliforms”
• An earthquake or other disaster has disrupted your community water supply
• You are traveling in an area where water is not well treated such as third world countries
• You have a weakened immune system
Kevin C. Alston, Sr.
Something Good 4 Ur Health