Cute Clothes For The Sexy Momma-To-Be!
Can’t wait to shop? See all maternity wear ===>Here
Patty Mama Buttons Down Long Sleeve Maternity Nursing Blouse Top (Dark Brown S)Patty Mama Cowl Neck Drop Shoulder Long Sleeve Maternity Blouse Top Burgundy LMotherhood Long Sleeve Cable Knit Maternity SweaterPatty Mama Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Ruched Sides Stretch Solid Maternity Blouse Top (Green S)Patty Mama V Neck Crossover Empire Waist Ruched Maternity Nursing Tunic Knit Top (Black XL)Rosie Pope Maternity Shell Wrap Sweater Teal MEDMotherhood Long Sleeve Button Front Maternity CardiganMotherhood Long Sleeve Lurex Stitching Maternity SweaterMotherhood Long Sleeve Tie Detail Maternity Cardigan
Patty Mama Stylish Cowl Neck Short Sleeve Ruched Sides Stretch Maternity Dress (Purple S)Three Seasons Maternity Women’s Striped Cowlneck Tunic, Black/Grey, LargePatty Mama Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Ruched Casual Stretch Maternity Dress (Black L)Three Seasons Maternity Women’s Colorblock Dress, Jade/Charcoal/Black, LargeThree Seasons Maternity Women’s Dolman Sleeve Faux Wrap Dress, Polka Dot, Large
Maternity Fashion Must Haves
- A Wrap Sweater: These stretchy, knit tops wrap around your body with an adjustable tie. Early on in your pregnancy, you can fasten it tighter and then looser as your belly grows.
- A Tunic Top: Fitted across the shoulders and arms, a tunic provides ample space across the middle which is great for growing bellies. And the long length is perfect because it covers expanding hips and bottoms.
- A Great Pair Of Jeans: Every women’s wardrobe contains at least one pair of fabulous jeans and when you’re expecting, it shouldn’t be any different. Maternity jeans come in every style, length and wash so pick up a pair and have fun with it!
- A Classic T-Shirt: A classic tee goes with everything, from skirts to shorts to jeans. Choose your neckline…scoop, v-neck or crew but make sure the material has a bit of stretch so it can grow as you grow.
- Leggings: When you’re an expectant mom, leggings are your best friend. They can be worn with sweaters, tunics and under dresses.
- The Little Black Dress: Classic and timeless, the LBD can be dressed up or down and can handle almost any accessory. Wear it with a chunky necklace, sparkly bangles or a pretty clutch.
Motherhood Indigo Blue Secret Fit Belly(r) Signature Pocket Boot Cut Maternity JeansJessica Simpson Secret Fit Belly(r) 5 Pocket Skinny Leg Maternity JeansMotherhood Secret Fit Belly(r) Signature Pocket Boot Cut Maternity JeansMotherhood Maternity: Loved By Heidi Klum Side Panel Slim Fit Skinny Leg Maternity JeansMotherhood Petite Secret Fit Belly(r) 5 Pocket Straight Leg Maternity JeansMotherhood Petite Secret Fit Belly(r) Super Stretch Boot Cut Maternity JeansIndigo Rein Secret Fit Belly(r) Slim Fit Skinny Leg Maternity JeansMotherhood Wallflower Secret Fit Belly(r) Acid Wash Maternity Jeans
Three Seasons Maternity Women’s Maternity Stripe Twofer Shirt with Tie Belt, Black/Charcoal, MediumMotherhood Maternity Women’s Sleeveless Button Front Maternity Blouse-White-MediumMotherhood Long Sleeve Tie Front Maternity BlouseMotherhood Sleeveless Tie Detail Maternity BlouseMotherhood 3/4 Sleeve Decorative Trim Maternity BlouseMotherhood 3/4 Sleeve Tie Front Maternity BlouseMotherhood 3/4 Sleeve Tie Front Maternity TunicMotherhood 3/4 Sleeve Tie Front Maternity Blouse
The ultimate in workwear, these trousers look fantastic and will flatter your tummy nicely. They’re smart enough for the office or for play after hours.
Motherhood Secret Fit Belly(r) Twill Boot Cut Maternity PantsMotherhood Secret Fit Belly(r) Bi-stretch Suiting Straight Leg Maternity PantsJules & Jim Women’s Maternity Prada Pants, Tweed, MediumMotherhood Petite Secret Fit Belly(r) Twill Boot Cut Maternity PantsMotherhood Secret Fit Belly(r) Sateen Straight Leg Maternity Pants