Mikasa Dinnerware Reviews
For more than half a century, Mikasa dinnerware has graced the table of countless homes and impressed a wealth of dinner guests. Read more to find out how you can get your hands on this timeless china.
The elegant designs, classic styles and timeless appeals of Mikasa make every owner feel a little like royalty.
While fine china may be what this company is best known for, their product varieties extend much further. Mikasa is a world leader of all tabletop fashion, including dinnerware, flatware, crystal stemware, barware and even home décor.
No matter what your taste or budget, you can find the perfect table pieces with Mikasa. And you can be sure that the quality is top-notch and meets a higher standard than any other company in this market.
Read the reviews below to make an informed decision and find the perfect Mikasa items for you.
Image Credit: Specials And Favorites Images Preview on this page provided courtesy of Jeff Wise (me), Amazon.com and the Image design/ layout was created by Jeff Wise.
Mikasa Dinnerware Patterns and Sets
Which one do you like the most?
These sets are all discounted and are cheaper than anywhere I’ve seen.
Glasses and Flutes Too!
My favorites are the balloon goblets at the top.
Which set do you like the best?
Mikasa Flatware Sets
Discover The Popular Patterns
Classico Satin is very nice as well though. If I had to buy a set today it would be the Bravo one.
Mikasa Dinnerware Features
Elegant and Easy To Use
There is a large variety of Mikasa dinnerware patterns, goblets and flatware. There is something for everyone and I think that’s why they are such a successful company.
I’m about to list a bunch of great features and if you know of other features based on your experience please leave your comments down below.
Here are some of the great features:
- Average dinnerware sets include dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, teacup and saucer.
- Flatware is crafted from stainless steel and easy to maintain.
- Most pieces are dishwasher safe.
- Accessories are available with dinnerware, such as a gravy boat and stand, sugar and creamer bowls, salt and pepper shakers, butter dish, oval platter, etc.
- Goblets are made of European lead crystal.
- Large variety to accommodate anyone’s taste.
Mikasa Dinnerware – So Many Choices
How To Choose
Before deciding on the best Mikasa products for you, there are a few things you should consider.
Consider the following:
- Are you looking for formal ware or something casual?
- How many place settings, glasses, etc. do you want? Does the set you want come with 16 pieces, 40 pieces or something else?
- What is your budget? You may find the perfect dinnerware, but it’s more than you can afford at $50 for one 4-piece place setting. Determine your budget before committing to a certain style.
- Do your dinnerware, flatware and stemware complement each other?
The dinnerware, glasses and flatware listed above are some of the best I’ve ever seen and don’t be surprised if you fall in love with more than one pattern.
About Me and How I Go About Buying Mikasa Dinnerware and Accessories
Hi, I’m Kristy Wise
My name is Kristy Wise and here’s why I chose to do these Mikasa Dinnerware Reviews. My husband, Jeff, and I were married in 2005. When creating our wedding registry, we fell in love with the Mikasa fine china. After much consideration, we chose to go with Platinum Crown. It is a regal design that includes a detailed platinum border. It is sophisticated and simple.
We weren’t able to get everything at once, but over the years we have collected more pieces and place settings. Not once have we regretted the pattern we chose and we have been incredibly happy with the quality of Mikasa.
Now we have two daughters and we enjoy using our Mikasa china for special occasions, like holidays and when we have guests. Since we chose a timeless design, I have no doubt one of our girls will want to inherit our set one day.