Top Rated Anemometers
Are you looking for an instrument that measures wind speed? If so you are at the perfect place. You do not have to be a weatherman to have an anemometer, the technical name for a wind speed meter. It can be used by those hobbyists who enjoy measuring wind or engineers. It can be useful for those who fly kites or else riding an air balloon. Wind surfing enthusiasts may use the anemometer to measure the speed of wind which affects the waves.
All anemometers are able to detect the wind data with extreme reliability, while the more advanced models have countless weather features that are useful not only for sailboat owners, but also those who wish to go out at sea in complete safety, monitoring weather conditions. The wind speed measurement is detected by a precision fan, which can read the date with high accuracy and start to measure a level of very tenuous wind. The fan is made of a highly resistant material to shocks and can be replaced easily.
The Top 3 Wind Meters
- Displays current, maximum, average wind speeds
- Measures wind speed in mph, Km/h, m/s, or Knots
- Also displays wind speed in Beaufort scale bar graph
- Reports wind chill and temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Backlight with auto off feature; neck band for easy carrying
- The Ambient Weather HP816A Handheld Wind Meter provides instant wind speed and temperature measurements.
- The sapphire wind vane bearing design insures accurate wind speeds down to 0.2 mph.
- The large, backlit display is perfect for many applications, including firefighters, backpacking, critical response teams, sniper training & operations, shooting applications, hazardous materials response, amateur weather watching and kite surfers.
- Includes HP816A, neck lanyard, and CR2032 coin cell battery
- All Ambient Weather Pocket Weather Meters are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.