Plastic Shower Caddy a lightweight product
Shower Caddy helps you keeps your bathroom accessories such as shampoo, razors, and body wash bottles in the appropriate location, as most of the showers or bathtub doesn’t allow you to have all these tiny items in one location for easier access.
It can be found in different types of materials, such as wire brass, chrome, stainless steel. If you looking for rustproof and easier cleaning shelves, then solid plastic is the best choice. As you may notice that aluminum material getting rusty and starting to wear on the edges over time. Furthermore, plastic materials are cheaper than others.
You may consider getting one for your near future convenience if you don’t already have it. And it is also a very nice housewarming gift for those who are going to decorating their bathrooms.
Image courtesy of Amazon; click here if you would like to find out the product details
#This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something I may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.#
Plastic Shower Caddy Corner
Plastic Shower Caddy With Handle
InterDesign Household Storage Basket with Handle for DVDs Video Games and more. #adInterDesign Orbz Bathroom Shower Tote for Shampoo Cosmetics Beauty Products. #adInterDesign Storage Organizer Basket for Bathroom Health and Beauty Products. #ad
OXO Pole Caddy As Seen In Video
Some benefits about this pole caddy:-
– It comes with the Lift & Lock mechanism. This makes the caddy easy installation without required any tools.
– Once the pole installed, you can easily adjust and mount the three bins and one shelf
– You can hold your shampoo bottles upside down as the bins designed with generous size with holes.
– The two hooks let you convenient for hanging your brushes or loofahs.
– The pole is extendable up to 9 feet to accommodate most of the bathroom corners or showers.
More Options of Pole Caddy with Plastic Shelves
Shower Caddy with Mirror and Plastic Shelves
Plastic Over Shower Caddy
3 Tier Shower Caddy
For those families with younger kids, you could utilize the bottom basket to hold bath toys.
Plastic Shower Caddy with Suction Cups