How To Make Hair Bows Out Of Ribbon
All girls especially little girls love to be beautiful. Whether it is their hair or a pretty dress they like the attention of being the little princess.
You can learn to make hair bows out of ribbon right from your kitchen table. Make beautiful bows for your daughter or give them away as gifts.
To Make Hair Bows Out Of Ribbon At Home You Will Need:
- 2 types of 1.5” ribbon
- 2 types of 5/8” ribbon
- Peel and Stick tape
- Salon clip
- Straight pin
- Needle and thread
- Piece of cardboard 6.5”
- Clips or headband to attach your bow to
If you are a crafter already then you may have everything you need on hand to make hair bows already.
Make Extra Money Making Bows Out Of Ribbon
When people see your work of art and ask where you got them you can proudly say, I did that! They will be amazed at the beauty in the art of making bows out of ribbon.
You can even make some extra money making bows out of ribbon by putting your beautiful pieces on Ebay, selling them at arts and crafts fairs, flea markets, and more.
Learn How To Make Bows Out Of Ribbon
More Free Crafting Video Lessons
- Learn To Make Boutique Style Hair Bows Free
- Create perfect boutique style hair bows.
- Learn To Make No Sew Tutus Free
- Start making tutus today with FREE video lessons on how to make a beautiful no-sew tutu!
- Free cheer bow lessons
- Make bows for cheerleaders using school colors.
- Free Step-By-Step Quilling Video Lesson Now
- Make 1000’s Of Perfect Paper Quilling Patterns And Quilling Designs In Minutes With These Amazing Secrets
- Free candle making lesson
- You’ll learn how to make beautiful candles with just a few supplies and my simple instructions.
- Free Video Lesson To Learn to Crochet
- Discover the easy and fun way to learn how to crochet! Perfect video lesson for beginners.